Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WHITE LIGHTS MANIA

So yesterday I went through so many strands of White lights! I had to make sure they all work. Of course not all of them did, so i had to try and make them work. In the end some of them still didn't, which was to be expected. I don't know what it is about white lights, but doing all that made me so tired. After all, the only thing I was doing was sitting on the floor and plugging in and unplugging chords. But....it's done and I don't have to do it again. That's the beauty of a job like that. I can cross it off my list of things to do. By the way I think white lights with the white cord is so pretty. We didn't have any of those growing up, so I had never really seen them up close before yesterday. They are really really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment